Finance and Funding
We aim to raise funding to support our organization and our projects by:
2. Public collections (street fundraising etc.)
3. Charity boxes in local shops
4. Online fundraising
5. Charity events i.e. fetes, concerts, etc.
6. Upcoming fundraising projects such as…
- Sponsored bike rides
- Brick by brick (for a certain amount of money, a donor will buy a brick, which will bear their name and form part of the structure for our school and orphanage).
THE AAA ORPHANAGE HOME AND SCHOOL PROJECT – 2016-2017
The AAA Children’s Village Project is an initiative that aims at providing a decent home, caring family support, quality education, healthcare and a thriving environment for our orphans and children in need. Through this initiative, we are building children’s homes, schools and added on facilities to serve the needs of orphans and vulnerable children in our care.
Through the AAA Children’s Village Project We:
Build schools, train teachers and provide educational supplies to ensure that children learn practical skills, which will benefit everyone;
Provide a decent, healthy and loving home for every child;
Drill boreholes to provide clean and safe water so children don’t get sick or die needlessly;
Help the community build medical centers, latrines and train community health workers;
Train each parent about the importance of hygiene and immunization to give children a healthy start in life and protect them from disease;
Help local people gain access to micro-loans and small business skills to grow their business and become self-sufficient.